WELCOME to our school
- An Invitation from the Headmaster
- Why study at Haileybury Astana
- How do we help you learn?
- What is on offer outside lessons?
- How to join us
- How to find us
An Invitation from the Headmaster
Haileybury Astana, the new English school in the capital of Kazakhstan, has opened its doors to its founding class of pupils.Read more
Why study at Haileybury Astana
Haileybury Astana provides a unique educational opportunity in the capital of Kazakhstan.Read more
How do we help you learn?
EAL (English as an Additional Language) is a vital part of the process of education at Haileybury Astana. Children may join us at any time during the school year with little or no command of the English language.Read more
What is on offer outside lessons?
One of the best ways for pupils to get the most out of their time at Haileybury Astana is to get involved in anyone of the huge numbers of extra-curricular-activities (ECAs).Read more
How to join us
For those children wishing to be amongst the first pupils of Haileybury Astana, an academic assessment and interview with the Headmaster are required before admission.Read more
How to find us
From the Left Bank and Baiterek: Travelling eastward on Syganak St. with the Baiterek to the left, continue straightRead more
Encouragement of pupils' efforts lies at the heart of the Haileybury Astana community. Staff are always ready to give praise where it is due, both in academic and extra-curricular situations. ...Read more
The Latest News
- Into the Forest
- Music Tour to the United Kingdom
- Haileybury Astana celebrates Defender and Victory Days 2013
- An interview with the Deputy Headmaster of Haileybury Astana Jonathan Warner for 24.kz channel
- Haileybury Astana and Haileybury Almaty - concert on 23 February 2013 - Music, Dance and Poetry in English.